Got Questions? We’ve got answers!
If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for, please let us know!
Contact us by phone or email and we’d be happy to assist!
First, we’ll need to create a quote link in order for you to make your reservation easily online. You can request a quote by completing the contact form on our website, which is the most recommended way to start the process. You can also call us at 504-457-8033 or email [email protected] Reservations through the quote link will include signing our electronic contract and then you will have access to our invoice page with your payment options. We require a 50% deposit to reserve your date and the final balance is due 2 weeks prior to the wedding. You will have the option to pay online with a credit card, e-check, or you may also mail a check if that is preferred.
Services vary so please reference your quote to see what is included with your packages or contact us to request specific options. Every package we offer will automatically include a custom photo design (a.k.a. overlay or digital frame) that can be branded based on your company, event, theme, etc. In addition to that, all our packages automatically include digital copies, both instantly for your guests to receive their own individual images via text/email, and you, the event host, will also receive digital copies of all event photos taken after the event is over.
The time included in your package is the amount of time your photo booth will be available for guests to use during the event. The time is paid for in advance by the client so that guests attending the event will not be charged anything to use the photo booth.
Your package and rental time should match the duration of your event time from the beginning of when guests first arrive until the guests are expected to leave the event, and can be multiple days if needed. Please specify if there are special times the photo booth should be operating that might be different from the start and end time of your event. For multiple day events, please notify us each day when the photo booth should begin and stop operation.
*Idle Time – is when you need the photo booth set up, but not operating. This is a great option if you need us set up early or if there is a break during your event or conference when the photo booth should not be in use, or if your event spans multiple days. If you are unsure if idle time is necessary, feel free to call us and we can discuss the best plan and schedule for what you need.
The amount of set up time varies depending on your package, and the set up time is complete prior to when your rental time begins. See question below for a good general rule of thumb on set up times.
Estimated Set Up Time Needed prior to event starting (this does not impact your rental time):
- Marquee: 1-2 hours
- GLAM: 1-2 hours
- Green Screen: 1-2 hours
- Open-Style DSLR: 1-2 hours
- Portrait Studio: 1-2 hours
- Gas Lamp (Print + Digital): 1-2 hours
- Gas Lamp (Digital): 30 min-1 hour
- Broadway: 30 min-1 hour
- BoomArray: 2 hours
- Roaming Photographer: 30 min-1 hour
- Roaming Photo Booth (Social Ring or Social Mirror): 30 min-1 hour
- Slow Motion Video: 1-2 hours
- Hashtag Printing: 30 min-1 hour
- Virtual Photo Booth: no on-site set up required
- 360° Video: 2-3 hours
- Camera Array: 2-3 hours
- Mosaic (Printed): 2 hours
- Mosaic (Digital): Set up time will vary
- Designer GIFs: 1-2 hours
- Light Painting: 2-3 hours
- Projection Mapping: Set up time will vary
- Video Booths: 1-2 hours
- Custom Fabrication: Set up time will vary
- Sani-Studio: Instant – Plug & Play
- Temperature Scanning Station: Instant – Plug & Play
The set up time may vary depending on any upgrade and custom options that are added to your package.
Please do not have us setting up, breaking down, or moving equipment while your guests are present at the event.
Most of our photo booths and equipment do require electricity that the client and venue must provide. Please reference the list below to see what electricity is required for each set up. Please make sure that, if required, your venue has the proper outlet available and turned on prior to our arrival for setting up. If you cannot provide adequate power, please let us know as we may be able to include provide pricing to include a generator to operate.
- Marquee: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- GLAM: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Traditional: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Green Screen: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Open-Style DSLR: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Portrait Studio: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Gas Lamp (Print + Digital): 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Gas Lamp (Digital): Ask about our battery-operated options! By default, we request 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 5Amps.
- Broadway: Ask about our battery-operated options! By default, we request 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 5Amps.
- BoomArray: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Roaming Photographer: no electricity needed, these are battery-operated
- Roaming Photo Booth (Social Ring or Social Mirror): no electricity needed, these are battery-operated
- Slow Motion Video: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Hashtag Printing: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Virtual Photo Booth: no electricity needed since there is no on-site equipment
- 360° Video: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 15Amps
- Camera Array: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 15Amps
- Mosaic (Printed): 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 15Amps
- Mosaic (Digital): Electrical needs vary depending on the activation
- Designer GIFs: Electrical needs vary depending on the activation
- Light Painting: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 15Amps
- Projection Mapping: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Video Booths: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 10Amps
- Custom Fabrication: Electrical needs vary depending on the activation
- Sani-Studio: 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 5Amps
- Temperature Scanning Station: Ask about our battery-operated options! By default, we request 1 standard power outlet, 110v providing up to 5Amps.
By default, these are the minimum footprint requirements we need for each set up. If you have a custom backdrop, are providing your own backdrop, or have a backdrop that is larger than 8’x8’ requirements may change, so please verify with your Boogie Booth rep on what space is required.
- Green Screen: 10’x10’
- Open-Style DSLR: 10’x10’
- Portrait Studio:10’x10’
- Gas Lamp (Print + Digital): 10’x10’ (8.5’ height)
- Gas Lamp (Digital):32” x 32” (8.5’ height) – Small footprint!
- Broadway: 20” x 20” (5’ height) – Small footprint!
- BoomArray: 12’x10’
- Roaming Photographer: no footprint needed!
- Roaming Photo Booth (Social Ring or Social Mirror): no footprint needed!
- Slow Motion Video: 10’x10’
- Hashtag Printing: 6’x3’, footprint may vary
- Virtual Photo Booth: no footprint needed!
- 360° Video: 15’x15’ uninterrupted area (no walkways, must be hard and even floor surface)
- Camera Array: 15’x10’
- Mosaic (Printed): Footprint will vary
- Mosaic (Digital): Footprint will vary
- Designer GIFs: 10’x10’
- Light Painting: 15’x15’ dark area (best if venue lighting can be dimmed or turned off)
- Projection Mapping: Footprint will vary
- Video Booths: 10’x10’
- Custom Fabrication: Footprint will vary
- Sani-Studio: 16”x16” (6’ height)
- Temperature Scanning Station: 13”x13” (4’ 9” height)
- Photo: still image with no movement, can be digital or printed
- GIF: several (typically 2-4) photos are taken and then combined in an animated sequence that can be played digitally (prints with all the photos is possible)
- Boomerang: similar to a short video with no sound that plays forward and reverse on a continuous loop played digitally
- Video: a digital recording with sound that can be edited with custom timing, effects, music, etc.
Instantly after each photo session, the guests can have the option to receive a printed copy that prints in a matter of seconds and/or a digital copy that they can text/email to themselves. Whether it is a physical printed copy or a digital copy, that will depend on the package you reserve. Feel free to contact one of our friendly sales people at 504-457-8033 to find out which option is best for your event!
If the package you reserve includes “on-site printing” then yes, printed copies are provided for guests. Let us know that you want printing included or select a package on our quote that already includes it. Printing packages include either 2”x6” classic photo strips or 4”x6” photos (you pick your layout!). We also offer upgraded sizes, such as square prints, 5”x7”, 8”x10” (great for magazine covers!), or JUMBO photo strips! Specialized media is also available, like postcards, metallic media, stickers, just to name a few. If you are interested in any of these options, let us know and we can get you a custom quote for alternative media options.
Yes! As the client that books our services, you will receive a private, password protected online gallery of all the photos from the event. USBs and DVDs with your photos also come included with some of our packages and can be provided upon request.
Our services are first come, first served, by those who complete their reservation first. In order to provide our clients with the highest quality of service we do limit the amount of reservations per day, which can vary depending on the type of activations that are booked.
While we do not necessarily have a deadline to make your reservation, booking too close to your event’s date can run the risk of us not being available, limited service options, shortened design time which doesn’t allow for multiple revisions, and additional fees may be incurred for rush orders. By booking in advance, you will have more options available to you, more customization possibilities, and you will lock in your rate at the time of booking. Not only that, but now you can mark “Photo Experience” off your list, relax, put your feet up, and get peace of mind knowing you booked the best!
Absolutely! All of our options automatically include the option for a custom design on your photos.
Yes, as long as weather permits otherwise we must be under a tent or covered area to avoid rain, wind, and direct sunlight.
- Please keep in mind that our electricity requirements also apply for outdoor set ups.
- Backdrops should be placed next to a wall or hard surface to prevent wind hazards.
- Please note that in high heat and humidity situations that computers and camera equipment are more likely malfunction, so to prevent hiccups from happening, please keep temperature and air flow in mind for the best guest experience, uninterrupted service, and for better quality photos.
We will do our best to accommodate any changes that you have and want to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for you. For existing reservations that may change, please contact us directly at [email protected] and notify us as early as possible of any potential changes so we can prepare and accommodate you the best way possible.
Postponements: We will allow you to transfer the amount paid to be used for a future date up to 12 (in some options – 24) months after original date, whether it will be for the same event or another event or another person you’d want to transfer it to, as long as Boogie Booth is still available for your date and the updated location. Confirmation of the date change must be confirmed in writing either through email, a written letter sent by mail, or requesting and signing a revised contract.
Cancellations: Any cancellations, including those due to inclement weather, health or travel issues, acts of God, and any other unforeseen circumstances, must be provided in writing at least 2 weeks prior to event start time to receive a full refund minus the 50% non-refundable deposit. For cancellations within 2 weeks but up to 24 hours in advance, a prorated refund will be provided based on the design and testing work completed so far and minus the non-refundable retainer. For any cancellations within 24 hours, no refund will be granted. You may also choose to transfer the amount you paid to another event or another person to be used within 12 months of original date, depending on Boogie Booth’s availability.
We sure can! After your reservation is made, you can request this by sending an email to [email protected] with the appropriate Company Name, Address (Street, City, State, Zipcode), and the date of the event to request a COI listing another company as a certificate holder.
While the style of the photo booth looks similar between the Marquee and GLAM, with the GLAM package we use enhanced software, additional lighting, and are actually using Photoshop to instantly create a dramatic black & white filtered effect with the photos. The GLAM option does give the guests the opportunity to choose either a single photo that would fill the entire 4”x6” photo, or we include the sequence of photos that not only will include a printed copy for the guests, but we take those photos and instantly generate a cool Animated GIF that can be texted or emailed to the guests as well. The Marquee package only includes the multi-photo layout along with the Animated GIF digital copy, however we do not include the single 4”x6” photo with the base Marquee package, but it can be added to the package for an additional charge.
For weddings, our Print + Digital packages include a scrapbook service where an extra copy is printed out and placed on a page that the guests can sign during the reception and will be mailed to you the following week.
Our Marquee, Gas Lamp, and Traditional packages include a standard black cloth scrapbook cover. The GLAM package includes a larger 12”x12” gold faux leather scrapbook.
We also offer an upgrade option for a Custom Scrapbook, which will include a fully-customized design on a hard cover. Custom designs are only created after your order is placed.
The scrapbook service can be added as an upgrade for other events that are not weddings, upon request.
Digital props can be included with almost all our options! Be sure to make sure it is listed on your quote or request to have them added.
*Please note that due to COVID-19, physical props are not currently available.*
We love to travel! In fact, Boogie Booth regularly travels the United States for a variety of brand activations and conferences. Travel fees apply and will be included on your quote based on your date, location, and set up. Events within the Greater New Orleans area (including Metairie, Kenner, Harahan, and the West Bank) and the Northshore (Mandeville, Slidell, Covington, and Hammond) do not incur a travel fee.
*COVID Update: Very limited travel options at this time. Please inquire about your location and date to confirm travel availability.*
We have been in business since January 2011 and have remained the top company in Louisiana and one of the leading photo companies in the Gulf south, not by mistake. Our customers and their guests see the difference with our services, and know that they will get top quality and amazing customer service that keeps them coming back for more. There is a lot more that goes into professional photo services than just showing up to your event and turning the equipment on the day of your event, in fact the majority of our service happens before we even show up on-site. Do you really want your photo vendor testing something out for the first time as your guests are showing up? No way! We create your customized experience in advance, test everything ahead of time, provide backup equipment, work closely with your planners and venues on logistics and we never settle for just “good enough”. If you’re looking for a reliable team to add stress-free fun to your event, you’ll want to make sure to hire the right company for the job and book us!