These last few months have been challenging, to say the least, but we hope everyone has been safe and that you and all your families are well. We have missed you, the events, and just being out and about in general and we are ready to “get the party started” again!
As the City of New Orleans is trying to progress through these initial Phases of re-opening, we are implementing a few new precautionary measures in order to keep our clients, their guests, and our employees safe, while still creating an exciting and fun photo experience all around. Check out what we are doing to keep our community safe, and know that we will continue to evolve our processes based on the current government, CDC, and WHO recommendations….
NEW SAFETY MEASURES BY US:
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized prior to delivery, upon setting up, and again when we load out after the event.
- Physical props have been discontinued until further notice. We know props are fun, but they are also a great way to spread germs. Please note that our Gas Lamp Photo/GIF Booth, Broadway Photo/GIF Booth, and our Roaming Photo/GIF Booth (the Social Ring) all include digital props with these services.
- Our staff will wear masks, and may wear gloves.
- All staff will have their temperature checked prior to working and will be screened for any signs/symptoms.
- Social Sharing will be available using touchless QR code access.
- Ropes and stanchions can also be used to help section off lines and marked areas.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Please be sure that you and your guests practice a safe social distance of 6’ from each other and from our employees.
RESCHEDULING or CANCELLING:
- Please notify us immediately if your date has changed or if you are evaluating any new potential dates. We are allowing any clients who have already booked a reservation with us to reschedule their same packages for a later date up to 18 months for any events that had to change due to COVID.
- Rescheduling your date will depend on our availability on your new date, so be sure to notify us as early as possible in order to guarantee the date change.
- All deposits will be credited to your rescheduled date at the same rate, package, and rental duration that was previously booked, unless otherwise noted.
- There are no fees for rescheduling. If your location/venue changes, there may be additional fees that apply towards a specific venue (parking, no elevator access/stair, early set up, etc.) and we can discuss those options, if applicable, when you contact us to make the date change.
- If you are unable to reschedule your date and must cancel, please note that your 50% deposit is non-refundable. If you have paid in full or more than the initial 50%, we will work with you to refund the remaining amount immediately. For any design work or custom orders that had been worked on prior to the cancellation and for any late cancellations (2 weeks or less), a prorated refund may be granted.
- If government mandates restrict or ban your event from happening or for our services to be provided, we will reimburse you for any monies paid minus the non-refundable deposit.